Greetings from California

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DivingDreamer

Registered
Reaction score
I've been instructed to say hello here as a new poster! I've been lurking around for a few months, but finally had a question of my own that I needed to ask. :) My husband and I leaving at the end of the week for a 2 week vacation in Curcaco, St. Maarten and Saba.

Hey DivingDreamer, welcome to ScubaBoard. Do have a great vacation in Curcaco, St. Maarten and Saba, doing some diving I presume. Glad you introduced yourself.
:lurk_2:
David

Glad you did, so we can welcome you appropriately. OK, throw the bucket of ice water fellows...!! :shout:

PM me if I can help you find your way here...

:bandit_2: don

Thanks for the warm welcome, well, warm except for the ice bucket someone threw. :wink:

aquacatfighter - my husband has been threatening to buy me the Lara Croft silver wetsuit.

DivingDreamer:
Thanks for the warm welcome, well, warm except for the ice bucket someone threw. :wink:

aquacatfighter - my husband has been threatening to buy me the Lara Croft silver wetsuit.

If you do you know you WILL be required to post pictures. :wink:

DivingDreamer:
I've been instructed to say hello here as a new poster! I've been lurking around for a few months, but finally had a question of my own that I needed to ask. :) My husband and I leaving at the end of the week for a 2 week vacation in Curcaco, St. Maarten and Saba.

Welcome, sounds like you will be having a great time.

DivingDreamer:

what's wrong with that wetsuit? do you have long hair as well?

Back
Top Bottom