Greetings from Arkansas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tech24

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello:
I am a new Diver from Arkansas I just finished my first two Dives last Sunday 19 June 2005 at Lake Tenkiller Oklahoma for my PADI Open water Certification. I would appreciate any suggestion for gear BC,Dive watch, Regs ect.. any suggestion for Dive locations in my area I am looking for good deals on gear

Thanks

Tech2424

Hi tech2424 an welcome to SB. That's a big chunk of a question you asked and could get quite the response. May I suggest you go to your LDS and check out what they have, try different ones to get some brand varieties. Then start asking some more specific questions here about what you have seen and or like. Everybody here on the board will have their own opinions, ways at getting you to tell them more about what kind of diving you want to do and it can go on and on. Also if you go into some of the particular forums and do some reading you will find a whole bunch of this type of generic question being addressed.
Welcome to the board and congratulations on your OW cert.
David

Be sure to check out our :newbie: forum New Divers & Those Considering Diving. PM me if I can help you around here....

:bandit_2: don

i'll second david (omg! i can't believe i said that! :wink: ) in telling you to devote some time to just read threads. go to the forum about what you're interested in learning about, and start reading ones that catch your eye. be careful about posting on an old one 'cause people might snicker at you. read & read & read. then start a new thread with any specific questions. have a very good time.

BabyDuck:
i'll second david (omg! i can't believe i said that! :wink: ) .
hehe, we see eye to eye :1poke:

BabyDuck:
be careful about posting on an old one 'cause people might snicker at you.
where is all the fun :crafty:

btw: I wonder if he has thought about a BP/W :wink:

Back
Top Bottom