Hello from So. Ca.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JMdiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hello all this is my first posting. I'm interested in beach dives, weekends & weekday evenings.

JMdiver:
Hello all this is my first posting. I'm interested in beach dives, weekends & weekday evenings.

Hey, Welcome to the board. We've got a pretty active group of SoCal Divers. Check out our sub forum the URL is:
http://www.scubaboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=88
or you can get to it by navigating through the site:
ScubaBoard.Com > Regional Travel & Dive Clubs > North America > United States > California Kelp Divers > SoCal

I'm In Orange County and I'd love to go out for a few dives but my dive gear is packed up as I'm leaving on vacation in less than week. There are a bunch of other SoCal divers who I'm sure would love to dive with you. We do a monthly dive called the Wrinkles dive and people just set up dives randomly, there's more info in our subforum.

Dive safe and dive often.
Thomas

JMdiver:

Hi.
I am also a SoCal diver, new to the forum. Ive enjoyed it so far. I look forward to diving with some of the folks on the board.

You have a rockin' dive club out there - sure you'll enjoy it.

PM me if you would like any help finding your way around out Matrix...

:cowboy2: don

Hey guys...I saw SoCal and had to say HELLO!!! I was born and raised in SoCal - the Inland Empire, more specifically Fontana. I raised my sons there and moved to Texas in 2000. I only recently learned to dive so never had the opportunity to dive back home. Maybe someday, when I go back to visit family I'll have the opportunity to see what California diving is like. :)

Where ever you dive - dive safe!

Twinklez

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom