Greetings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mrgonz

Registered
Reaction score
Good day to everyone!

Hailing from Westchester, NY.
Just about to become certified and begin diving... Can't wait!!!
If there's anyone around the tristate area who'd like to go down to Dutch Springs in the near future, by all means reply!
Any tips or advice on diving altogether will be greatly appreciated :)

Gonz

Welcome to the board!

Joe

mrgonz:
Good day to everyone!

Hailing from Westchester, NY.
Just about to become certified and begin diving... Can't wait!!!
If there's anyone around the tristate area who'd like to go down to Dutch Springs in the near future, by all means reply!
Any tips or advice on diving altogether will be greatly appreciated :)

Gonz

Dutch Springs usually has a couple single divers there every weekend. About 20 dive shops are there every weekened training students and other certified divers tag along.

I would go with you but I live in North Carolina now. Good luck and Congrats on getting certified.

welcome! hope you have as much fun diving as i do!

Be sure to check out our forum for :newbie: divers. PM me if I can help you in finding your way around The Matrix...

:cowboy2: don

Thanks everyone for the warm welcoming :-D

Don:
I'm afraid i might be one of these newbie divers you talk about. Hey, we all start from somewhere, don't we? :wink:

Irish:
Again, thanks. Good to know i'm not the only noo yawker here. Any good divesites around the state or up there that you might recomend to check out?

Out and Thanks!

Gonz

Back
Top Bottom