Greetings from Ontario

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubaguy2

Registered
Reaction score
Hey there,

I just stumbled across this board and thought I'd say hello. My name is Mark and I've been a diver for 13 years. I love the sport but life seems to interfear whenever I want to go diving *sigh*. I have dove in all kinds of environments including, moving water, frozen water, salt water, and fresh water as well as at night and deep. I have specialty ratings in Night, deep, ice, dry suit diving. I love to dive wrecks or just find a puddle deep enough to splash down in.

Hope everyone is well. See you on the bottom :eek:ctopus:

Mark

Hyper-limits:
Welcome to the Scubaboard Scubaguy2.

Thanks, just checking out the board, looks cool :crafty:

Mark

Scubaguy2:
Hey there,

I just stumbled across this board and thought I'd say hello. My name is Mark and I've been a diver for 13 years.
Hope everyone is well. See you on the bottom :eek:ctopus:

Mark

Salut Mark, and welcome, from a neighbour!

I'm sure you'll love the wealth of information available to you on SB...though from your history, it sounds like you certainly have much to contribute, yourself.

Jump right in...hardly anyone bites :wink:

W/D

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Thanks for the welcome everyone, I hope to get a lot more diving in this year but so far its been a wash :( We shall see.

See you on the bottom

Mark

Hey Mark. My name is Marie and I am in the Toronto area sometimes and in the Belleville area most of the time. If that is anywhere close to you and you want to hit the water, either contact me or Ontario Diver and we can get wet together. Welcome to the board by the way. I am hardly on anymore but you can find my information in my profile. This is a great place to cyber scuba!!!

Thanks Marie,

Maybe you and Hubby counld one day hook up with my and my wife for some diving that would be nice! If only I coulg have the same days off as she does we'd be golden :D

See you on the bottom

Mark

cobaltbabe:
Hey Mark. My name is Marie and I am in the Toronto area sometimes and in the Belleville area most of the time. If that is anywhere close to you and you want to hit the water, either contact me or Ontario Diver and we can get wet together. Welcome to the board by the way. I am hardly on anymore but you can find my information in my profile. This is a great place to cyber scuba!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom