Hello to all! ^.^

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hello everyone! My name is Sam, and I'm a girl from Tennessee! I'm here because I just went on my first dive this past christmas at San Salvador, and absolutely fell in love with it! I'm going to start taking scuba classes in college this autumn. Hooray!

Welcome to the boards, Sam! If you ever head up to dive the Great Lakes, there are plenty of us up here who are always looking for an excuse to get out on a wreck charter. :)

Hey there and welcome. Im sure you will find it very warm and friendly here. I have.

I'm learning there's a bunch of us here down in S. Fla and theres plenty of diving to be done. Make the trip down here when you can!

Oh and by the way. Vols suck. Go Gators! :)

Welcome to the wonderful world that most can only dream about, see on TV...

While you are waiting all summer for your classes, you might get a snorkel, mask and fins at your local dive store and be practiciing that. It will help a lot with classes.

:cowboy2: don

Hi Sam (bluecrazeberry), nice username. Welcome to SB and good luck on your new infection, Scuba Diving. But be aware, it can be costly.
David

Back
Top Bottom