Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

manta707

New
Reaction score
Hi everyone I'm new to the forum, but not new to diving.I have been teaching diving in NY for the past 12 years, and I would love to share my knowledge with anyone.I have a small dive club in NY called Underwater Adventures and we frequently do lots of wrecks and local diving out here. I also love underwater photography and spent time with Cathy Church in the Cayman Islands trying to become a better underwater photographer.On a personal note I have been a Hyperbaric Tech at Jacobi Hospital,Paramedic in the east Bronx,and currently working as a Physician Assistant in the ER in NYC. So if you have any medical questions regarding diving ,ask away.
manta 707

Welcome to the Board....Wreck diving in New York? where at?

New Yorker ehhhhhh?

Come on up, and dive Lake Erie :D

Welcome to ScubaBoard !

Hi Manta and welcome to SB. Looks like you already got an invitation to shuffle off to Buffalo.
David

Welcome to SB.com. We need to get you approved for the Instructors Only forum along with the badge for your posts and PMs. If I can help with that or anything else around the forums, please do PM me...

don :bandit_2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom