Hi Everyone! New member and new diver!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nvert

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Just wanted to say hi! Got my OW two weeks ago in Cozumel...6 reef dives and two on Santa Rosa wall!!! Amazing! I always loved marine environments and, in fact, have a mini reef of my own that I take care of and am an active member on ReefCentral. Here's a link if you are interested:

http://www.reefkeeping.com/issues/2004-01/totm/index.htm

It's no longer a 40g either...the corals outgrew it and now it's all in a 120g.

SCUBA and reefkeeping is the way to live!!!!!

nvert:
SCUBA and reefkeeping is the way to live!!!!!

You're getting it amigo. The three S's. Scuba, surfing and .....uhhh..I can't remember right now, but there was another fun thing to do that begins with "S"......

Hi nvert, welcome to SB. I have three small freshwater aquariums, would like to do salt someday. But I hear it can be an expensive hobby and I already have one of those.:D
Enjoy the board and diving.
David

Sounds like you have a good start in Scuba. PM me if I can help you find your way here...

don :bandit_2:

hey! if you'd like to compare aquariums, pm corigan. his is fresh, though, with fresh plants & a really neat set-up. welcome to the boards!

Welcome, I'm a newbie to the board as well. Friendly bunch as I've found out :14:

See you on the bottom

Mark

Back
Top Bottom