new joiner

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

edp

New
Reaction score
Hello to all,

I saw some references to me on earlier threads so thought I would join in - may as well be from the horses mouth !!

Im the owner of Poseidon Divers in Dahab, and a Trimix Instructor Trainer so have the amazing ability to be able to bore people within 30 seconds and from 100 metres :)

Possibly more interestingly, I have just come back from being Expedition Leader for Monty Halls latest around the world journey, so if anyone needs some recommendations for diving in Palau, New Zealand, SA, Mozambique, Belize, etc then feel free to fire away

all the best, ed

Well ed, welcome to SB! zzzzzzzzzzzz......... Kidding, of course! Glad to have ya join us!

Hey Ed welcome to :snore: :1poke:

Welcome to SB.com. Sounds like you could be a lot of help in several geographic forums here. Hope you hand around and give it a go.

Do we need to get you approved for the Instructors Only forum? PM me if I can help you find your way around the Matrix...

don :cowboy:

Back
Top Bottom