New to the board

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

togreenfeet

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Hello everyone new to the board. I have been diving for over 30 years. I see a lot of great questions and answers here in this forum (I like that) and a lot of awesome pictures. I grew up watching Jacques Cousteau. My grandfather was an original UDT diver in WW2, I guess its in my blood....haha
I am a Cave Diver and Rescue Diver (which has always meant body recoveries) and one internship from Dive Master, so I hope I can add to your wonderful forum, as I have already learned in reading it myself. My grandfather passed away when I was in Iraq, but he left me with some beautiful quotes as well as memories "if you cant change the wind son, trim your sails"

Keep the Faith

togreenfeet:
Hello everyone new to the board. I have been diving for over 30 years. I see a lot of great questions and answers here in this forum (I like that) and a lot of awesome pictures. I grew up watching Jacques Cousteau. My grandfather was an original UDT diver in WW2, I guess its in my blood....haha
I am a Cave Diver and Rescue Diver (which has always meant body recoveries) and one internship from Dive Master, so I hope I can add to your wonderful forum, as I have already learned in reading it myself. My grandfather passed away when I was in Iraq, but he left me with some beautiful quotes as well as memories "if you cant change the wind son, trim your sails"

Keep the Faith
togreenfeet, Welcome to SB! You have quite a bit of experience to share. Looking forward to your input... I like that quote, too. Again, welcome to the board. I'm sure you'll love it here, I do!

Hey togreenfeet, welcome to SB. Glad to hear your grandfather gave you some things to remember. Looks like you have plenty of good diving experience and could offer alot. Welcome aboard.
David

togreenfeet:
"if you cant change the wind son, trim your sails"
Damn, that's a good one. Glad to have you join us. You'll like your local dive club forum here. PM me if I can help you find your way around the Matrix...

don :biggrinba

Thanks everyone, I really feel welcomed

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom