Hey Hey Tampa Bay!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

steintheman

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi all,
I've been lurking around the board for a few months, joined last week, and am making my first post today. You guys really have a unique and exciting board here and I'm glad to now be a part of it.

I was certified about 5 years ago as a college student, made a few dives in Florida springs, Indiana quarries, and reefs in Belize. Then got married, bought a house, had kids and basically had no way to afford dving until about two months ago. Since then, I've been in the water as much as my wife will let me. Recent dives include The Bahamas, Atlantic Ocean off Jacksonville, Gulf of Mexico off Clearwater, and Rainbow River in central FL. I'm looking forward to a keys trip to Islamorada and Tavernier in two weeks.

I just finished my PADI Advanced O/W cert and am looking to continue my dive education with another agency. Not that I've had any bad experiences with PADI, I'm just looking to broaden my horizons. My next step will probably be Nitrox, but I haven't determined the the outfit I'm going to hook up with yet. I've noticed a multitude of discussions on this board that make an argument for one agency or another and I need to keep reading and talking to the folks at the LDSs before I make my decision.

I look forward to meeting you all and chewing the fat soon. Maybe I'll even make a few friends to blow bubbles with one day.

Stein

Welcome to the board. Always looking for someone to dive with. Whereabouts in Tampa Bay, and interested in diving next weekend?

Rich

I always enjoy Florida Keys diving, and we have lots of locals down there to suggest hot sports for you. :thumb: PM me if I can help you find your way around our Matrix...

don :zorros:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom