Provo & San Salvador diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

islandjim

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Just signed up to ScubaBoard. Always looking for more information and more education. I am a habitual diver of Sal Salvador Bahamas and Providenciales. I am in the process of buying property in San Sal for future dive and fishing business. Hopefully by the time I sell my stateside business in 5 years, I'll be ready to become an island person. I have tons of pictures taken over the years and look forward to getting them up on line. Anyone heading to Provo in early September, drop me a line, I'll be there for another two weeks.
jim

Hey Jim, welcome to SB. Sounds like you have some pretty good plans there, good luck.
David

Sounds like you got the bug bad, and that can't be bad. PM me if I can help you find your way around here...

don :bandit_2:

:thumb: Hello islandjim, I wanted to give you a warm welcome to Scuba Board. You came to the right place to meet other divers and find answers for things you are looking for. If you have any questions please let me know and (you can PM me also) I will try and point you in the right direction. and Safe Diving. Matt. :drummer:

:balloon
Click here to greet a new member!

No experience needed and it feels great!

Hello,

Planning a trip to San Salvador this December. I have read so many great things about the diving there. We will be staying at the Club Med. Just wondering about transporting my gear and what if any weight or baggage limits there may be or problems anyone may have ran into while getting to the island.

Has anyone been there during December and if so what should I expect as far as the diving and what critters I may see this time of year?

Has anyone dove with Club Med and RRI and can give me a comparison?

Thanks!

Hi Jim, welcome to the Board! I'll be at the Gerace station on San Sal for most of this summer. We just moved from Eleuthera. My classes do a lot of scuba diving, I look forward to another scuba outfit making its way to the island. As far as I know there's just Round Rock and Club Med, and Club Med is exclusive.

I am a starfish scientist. Could you embellish on the white cushion starfish in your photo?

welcome to scuba board

Welcome to SB Jim. Good luck on your future plans in San Salvador!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom