Hello from London!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Deefer

Reaction score
Just joined - thought I thought I'd say hello..and if anyone can recommend somewhere warm thats good to go late August and no more than 5 hours flying from London. Great. I'll owe you a pint! :wink:

Howdy!!
This is an Awsome place to get info., I'm also new here and WOW alot of info.

Are you OK over there?

Deefer:
Just joined - thought I thought I'd say hello..and if anyone can recommend somewhere warm thats good to go late August and no more than 5 hours flying from London. Great. I'll owe you a pint! :wink:

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Warm and less than 5 hours from London Right, I'll leave that to the magicians. :crafty:

Prowl around our forums, and check them out. PM me if I can help you find your way...

don :cowboy:

HI Deefer and welcome.

For warm and close-ish, you could look at Sharm or the Canary Islands.

There are a number of centres on Tenerife, Oceanquest Divers are highly regarded by many - http://www.www.scuba-diving-tenerife.com/

The owners are active members of Yorkshire Divers under the names Scuba1 and Moray

HTH

Dom

PK:
Is the Red Sea within 5 hours? There's great diving there!

First and foremost Welcome to ScubaBoard!

I agree with PK. The Red Sea is AWESOME diving and a relatively short plain ride from the UK. We've done a liveaboard out of Hurghada twice and loved it! :thumb:

Well it's another gorgeous day in London.

The Spirits is upbeat - even though they tried thier best. They seem to forget we had the Blitz and the IRA. It's done them no favours- especially as all it has served to do is bring the multi-cultural society of London even closer together!

So...regards diving...The Red Sea is accesible, but after having dived in the Carribean the last three years - I don't want a really crowded dive resort....as I've heard that it can be..unless anyone can tell me where's best to avoid this?

Thanks

Deefer :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom