New diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aggiediver07

Reaction score
Howdy everyone! I'm a new diver (literally, as of today) even though I've loved the water all my life and I'm especially interested in sharks. all kinds, including the white ones. And as my name suggests I go to Texas A&M. I can already tell this is a great site to keep up with all the news in the diving world. Thanks!

aggiediver07:
Howdy everyone! I'm a new diver (literally, as of today) even though I've loved the water all my life and I'm especially interested in sharks. all kinds, including the white ones. And as my name suggests I go to Texas A&M. I can already tell this is a great site to keep up with all the news in the diving world. Thanks!
Had a ROTC scholarship to A&M when i was younger. op to go into the Navy as an Airtraffic Controller for 22 years. I do love the Aggies!mt

aggiediver07:
Doesn't take a college degree to see SB is the place to be. Welcome aboard!
Anything you want to know about, it's here. Can't help you cheat on exams though :D (you're on your own there- no buddy system) You should be smart enough pass them the right way... after all, you got certified, and you found ScubaBoard- all in the same day! :eyebrow:

Got any good dive holes your way? At least you're closer to airports connecting to Cozumel. I have to fly from Lubbock first. Anyway - check out our New Divers forum and others.

El Orans:
Hello Aggie (whatever it may be :D)
A student or graduate of Texas A&M. From http://www.tamu.edu/ "Texas A&M University is a land-grant, sea-grant and space-grant institution located in College Station, Texas." Students were once required to be members of the ROTC corps, and the univeresity has many deep tradtions still carried - mostly by The Corps. The butt of our best jokes, kinda' the DIR of Texas higher education. :D

don :cowboy2:

From one :newbie: to another :newbie: welcome to the SB.
Your not far from where I am, maybe we can get together do some diving soon.

Kevin

Howdy and welcome aboard.

I'm Old Army Class '05.

I don't know if you realize, but you can take Scuba classes in the KINE dept. You don't get certified though. Dammit! Join Scuba club scubaclub.tamu.edu

Hope to see ya under!

Gig 'em!

:wavey: Welcome to the
logo.gif
!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom