Hello... from Malaysia!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dolphine

New
Reaction score
Hi Folks

I'm new to this board and also pretty new in diving. I've just been certified as OWD by SSI here in Malaysia. Over here, it's warm tropical waters whole year round! Lots of interesting reading here on Scubaboard... i shall have a good time navigating around here!

Cheers...

Welcome Dolphine. I was in your country (mainly K.L.) a few years ago, but didn't do any diving (not enough time). Your people were very friendly and helpful and made me really want to come back... but to dive this time!

Enjoy your warm water. At least it's summer here and water temps aren't too bad in the kelp forest! Enjoy SB as well.

Dr. Bill

Glad you've joined us here. Be sure to check out our New Divers forum, and you can connect with others in Malaysia on this thread: click here

don :cowboy:

Hi Dolphine, welcome to SB. Another lucky diver to be in such a great location for diving, lucky you.
David

Thanks for all the welcome greetings! Nice to be here.
David & Dr Bill: You should make a trip here soon and enjoy the great diving in Malaysia!

Back
Top Bottom