Hello for Winnipeg, Manitoba!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

avril2048

New
Reaction score
Just to say hello!

I joined this site a little while ago, I have been reading the forums and its giving me a lot of information about diving! I am a taking my open water certification right now and I am really enjoying it! I am going to Australia for a month next January to do some diving and touring!

Avril

Welcome to the board (from a former saskatchewanite), you're gonna have a hard time going back to winterpeg from Australia! :wink:

Hi Avril, Welcome to SB. Good luck on your certification, and have fun on your one month stay down under.
David

Glad to have you with us. Check out our New Divers forum and others. Hope you'll let us help, and like Steve said - tell us about your trip when you get back...!!

don :cowboy:

:yl2jump: Welcome to ScubaBoard! I came here to look for help with my scuba diving dream and the response has been fantastic. So, I know you will enjoy being a member here. There are a lot of nice and informative scuba divers. It's a good place to meet other divers and share experiences and dreams. Take care and Happy Diving. Matt.

:balloon
Click here to greet a new member!

No experience needed and it feels great!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom