Hello All

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dmacl

Registered
Reaction score
I just did a discovery dive the other night and am extremely excited to start my certification. I even managed to get my wife to agree to certify! It has been one of my long time goals to certify and dive some of the worlds great spots, as much as possible on a teachers salary. :10: Just wanted to say hi and maybe I'll see some of you Utah divers around.

Welcome to SB, Darin. This is a great place to spend some time. Lots of experience here, good people and fun stuff. I try to spend a few hours each week to pick up a tip, a trip or to just admire the photography and stories.

Best to you from Seattle!

Dave

Darin MacLeod of the Macleod clan? Welcome to ScubaBoard. Good luck on getting you and your wife certified. It's a blast.
David

I remember the feeling - coming back from a resort dive thinking "I gotta' get into this!" Cheers for you, and good luck on your training. Check out our New Divers forum...

:biggrinba don

:happywave Hello there dmacl, welcome to Scuba Board! I have been impressed with the help I’ve received from here. You came to the right place to seek advice and see what other divers are up to. Take care and Safe Diving. Matt. :walksmil:

:balloon
Click here to greet a new member!

No experience needed and it feels great!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom