Hello!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ukwreckdiver

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Bit of a predictable thread title, I know!!

I'm based it the UK, and as you can guess from the username I'm a fanatical wreck diver.

Been diving since 1987, and I'm a BSAC Advanced Diver, Gas Blender & Advanced Instructor. I've also just completed IANTD Normoxic Trimix earlier this year.

Don't dive as much as I used to, as two little people came along, but they're getting older now so life's getting easier for getting away.

Mainly dive the wrecks in the North Sea, from the Farne Islands to Tynemouth to Yorkshire. The team that I dive with are trying to expand the number of wrecks we dive all the time - there are lots to go at out there!!

Hi ukwreckdiver, welcome to ScubaBoard, plenty of UK blokes here on the board, enjoy.
David

Glad you've joined us. Be sure to register for the Instructors forum, and maybe complete your profile with location...

:cowboy: don

:sunny Hi there ukwreckdiver! Welcome to Scuba Board! My name is Matt. I’ve met a lot of nice divers and many helpful divers here. I look forward to reading more of your posts about your diving adventures. If you’d like to chat, please PM me.

Take care and Safe Diving. Matt.

:balloon
Click here to greet a new member!

No experience needed and it feels great!

Hi there Matt,

Thanks for the welcome. I know all about you & your efforts to get into the water from your posts here .

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom