New diver from Catalonia (Spain)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diver.cat

Reaction score
Hi Guys

I'm a diver from Catalonia, Spain. My logbook shows, more o less, 600 dives all around the World. I've been at Layang-Layang, Bunaken, Sharm-el-Sheik, Deep South Red Sea, Maldives, Palau, Dominicana, Disney-tank at Orlando (it's true), ...

My and my wife's life is diving!

Next first september we're facing to Mabul, to enjoy this year diving holidays on Mabul Water Bungalows (Smart Resort). All your notes, pictures, ... are welcome!

In a few days (so few ...) I'll write you our experiences at Mabul!

Good dives

Welocome to the board diver.cat

Hope you have a great time on your holiday.

Welcome to the wild and wacky world of ScubaBoard!

Hola y bienvenidos a ScubaBoard, es un lugar muy bien para hablar las cosas de buceando.
Me llamo David y estoy tradando a praticar mi Espanol quando que me puedes.
Ciao

Welcome to the boards! Its great to have someone with your experience and willingness to share what you have learned! Let me know if there is anything that I can help you with while your learning your way around here!!

Safe diving!
Kayla

Howdy and Greetings from Texas! :happywave

I like to say Welcome Y'All to every new member who joins this wonderful board, but I have been ill & off for a few days. I'm late, but let me join the others in saying...

Welcome Pardner! :flag:​

don :cowboy:

Welcome to the board. I hope to visit half of the places you have already visited.. Keep us posted on your adventures.... Make us drool.....:drooling:

I'm very happy with this warm welcome! I'll be honored sharing with all of you my past and future travels and experiences. Don't hesitate to contact me for anything you want (including practicing languages ... as you can see, my English has to improve a lot :wink: )

Back
Top Bottom