jambo brothers!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Greetings fellow enthusiasts! The bug has bitten me (or I bit the bug?!) and am quickly exchanging jewelry designing for a life of see and sand. Just waiting for my Swahili tapes in the mail and I'm off to Zanzibar!! You are all welcome to join me, if not in body then at least in enthusiam. But just a start, right? Like the rest of you (I'm sure) I'm off to conquer the underwater-world, and if any of you are interested in diving in sunny south africa, I'm eager to organise a sort of accompanied swap to whatever place this mail board can take me.
Cheers, Monique

Monique,

Welcome to Scuba Board. We have the largest group of recreational divers as members in the world. I am sure that you will find contacts all over the world among the folks on this Board. glad to see that diving has excited you so!

Again, welcome!

Hi there and welcome to the boards! So nice to have you here!!

Have fun, see ya' around!!

Kayla

Howdy and Greetings from Texas! :happywave

I like to say Welcome Y'All to every new member who joins this wonderful board, but I have been ill & off for a few days. I'm late, but let me join the others in saying...

Welcome Pardner! :flag:​

don :cowboy:

Welcome to the board. I would love to dive with you in South Africa. I heard the Great White diving is great. It is a goal of mine. If you ever come to Florida, let me know I will dive with you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom