New Padi Open Water Diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mcui7ak2

Registered
Reaction score
Hi all new open water divers!!!!

Just to let you know that I have officially become part of the PADI Open Water Club. How did everyone find the training? I loved it so much Im onto the PADI Advanced Open Water Course next and Im also going to try some Freediving.

What do you think of it all?

Annette

mcui7ak2:

Just to let you know that I have officially become part of the PADI Open Water Club. How did everyone find the training? I loved it so much Im onto the PADI Advanced Open Water Course next and Im also going to try some Freediving.

Annette

What do the members of Scubaboard think about diving :11: Well get ready for a treat because this forum is CHALK FULL of people who LOVE to dive!! We have everything here from Fanatics, to vacationers, to instructors, TECH, DIR, you name it, if it involves diving, there are people here doing it (with maybe the exception of the Amazon).

This is an awesome place to hook up with dive buddies, learn about gear, techniques, hotels, places to eat, and dive destinations!

Enjoy!

RonFrank:
What do the members of Scubaboard think about diving :11: Well get ready for a treat because this forum is CHALK FULL of people who LOVE to dive!! We have everything here from Fanatics, to vacationers, to instructors, TECH, DIR, you name it, if it involves diving, there are people here doing it (with maybe the exception of the Amazon).

This is an awesome place to hook up with dive buddies, learn about gear, techniques, hotels, places to eat, and dive destinations!

Enjoy!
Thank heavens! At least Im on the right website. Incidentally, I like your photographs which camera do you use and can you give me some tips on underwater cameras.

Cheers Annette

mcui7ak2:
Thank heavens! At least Im on the right website. Incidentally, I like your photographs which camera do you use and can you give me some tips on underwater cameras.

Cheers Annette

Hi Annette,

I use the Canon S70 with the Canon housing.

As for tips, I posted some tips on using the S70 (many apply to other camera's as well) recently.

http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=108885

If you look in the Underwater Photography forum, you will find a LOT of good info on UW photography.

mcui7ak2:

Cheers Annette

Hey There? Congratulations first off. I've been diving for a few years now, and I just found this site earlier this week. I had the same attitude when I got my open water cert. I wanted to go right into advanced cause I had that much fun. But I'm glad I diddnt, I wasnt ready. Log some dives and when you do take your advanced cert. you'll fly though it and enjoy yourself that much more. Practice makes perfect. And you cant beat perfection!

Enjoy and Safe Diving!!!!

Hey there! I'm so glad that you found ScubaBoard! Its the prefect place to find a WHOLE BUNCH of people who love SCUBA! Let me know if there is anything that I can help you with while your learning your way around!!

Kayla

Hi Annette!

Glad to have you here! Sounds like you will be diving in some great locations. Be sure to share more pictures with us OK?

wetrat

mcui7ak2:

Annette

hey Annette

have a look here aswell;
www.yorkshire-divers.co.uk
a freindly bunch like you'll find here, and some dives / trips in the UK (not just Yorkshire!)..

I did my OW in Sharm, what centre were you there with?

Welcome to diving!!

Simon

Howdy and Greetings from Texas! :happywave

I like to say Welcome Y'All to every new member who joins this wonderful board, but I have been ill & off for a few days. I'm late, but let me join the others in saying...

Welcome Pardner! :flag:​

don :cowboy:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom