'alo 'alo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I have been lurking in the forums for some time now, and decided to finally post. New diver here, relocating to the big island soon (Job). If anyone knows about Diver Rescue, jobs that maybe in that field....I would greatly appreciate some insight. I am a FF/Paramedic now, and think it would be great to do some volunteer/part time rescue dive stuff...once I get up to tha level ofcourse. Feel free to either PM or post here. Thank you in advance.

3rd Ranger Batt:
The RANGER God cried from above
Lightning flashed from the darkened sun
Hailstones fell and the earth did mourn
It was a solem day for all Airborne
June 2001 will be
A tradgic piece of RANGER history
Time stood still on that cursed day
Cuz legs were donning black berets
Amen and Amen

Not Ranger, but Recondo from with 8 yrs in the 82nd Abn, Still don’t like it, but I do my best to ensure those that wear it today, do so properly.

Welcome to the board.

Blitz:
I don't know about jobs, but welcome and...... Rangers Lead the Way!

All the way!

pasley:
Amen and Amen

Not Ranger, but Recondo from with 8 yrs in the 82nd Abn, Still don’t like it, but I do my best to ensure those that wear it today, do so properly.

Welcome to the board.

I just about lost it when I heard (I was already out) that the Reg Army was going to be donning the black beret. That is a very, very important piece of Ranger History. The black beret signifies an defining trait of the Ranger unit (night operations). Oh well, what can I say.

Thank you both for stopping by to say hello.

Howdy and Greetings from Texas! :happywave

I like to say Welcome Y'All to every new member who joins this wonderful board, but I have been ill & off for a few days. I'm late, but let me join the others in saying...

Welcome Pardner! :flag:​

don :cowboy:

Welcome to the board... I'm not a ranger, but I work in law enforcement. I appreciate the job you did and those who still do it. I work in a school as a school resource deputy, and when the it comes time for the Pledge, the kids all know to stop what they are doing to show their respect.....:salute:

murphdivers286:
Welcome to the board... I'm not a ranger, but I work in law enforcement. I appreciate the job you did and those who still do it. I work in a school as a school resource deputy, and when the it comes time for the Pledge, the kids all know to stop what they are doing to show their respect.....:salute:

Thank you sir, and as a Reserver Firefighter/Paramedic, I appreciate what you guys do, truly. Stay safe on the streets.....

Rangers?? OK if you like the baseball bat approach. A stilleto is more effective.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom