A Beginner to Advanced!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NigerHadiza

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi everyone! Sorry, I haven't posted in SUCH a long time! I have been on a month long vacation. I left not knowing much about scuba and now I am an Advanced Diver! I did my OW in Australia on the G.B.R. It was on a liveaboard. VERY cool! And I also suggest Kwells (motion sickness tablets) to anyone that is thinking of doing a liveaboard. Good stuff (atleast for me)!

Then, I went to Thailand and did some fun dives and then decided to do my Advanced seeing how cheap it was there. So, now I have 16 dives under my belt. But, that is still not very many compared to most of you I'm sure!

Anyway, I have found a new hobby. I met some great people and hope to keep on meeting more.

Copngratulation on the AOW, but just call it that, okay. Gold is a hobby - this is a real sport, as it'll kill you if you don't respect it. But you're off to a great start, and you have come to a great place for more...

:cowboy: don

A few suggestions I do like to offer every new member. First, it's good to keep your Profile with location and Dive Info with number of dives up to date so other members can address any questions appropriately; edit these as possibly needed from your UserCP above or the Quick Links above.

And don't be shy about posting. Click Forums above, tour the long list of choices, and jump in anywhere you're qualified. PM me with any questions, and I'll try to find a pretty good answer.

Congrats! Now go get wet!

Welcome back and congrads on your certs.
Just remember, while you hold an AOW card, it takes lot of dives and experience to actually become a true "advanced diver". Take your time and ,pardon the pun, don't get in over your head.

Welcome to the board again... I'm glad you had a great time on your long vacation...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom