Hello from Boston!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hey Guys!

My names Chris, and I live in Boston, Massachusetts!
I was just certified last month and can't wait to go diving again!

I was wondering if anyone here lived near my area and would like to go diving this week? None of my friends are certified to im out hunting for a buddy! ;-)

If you do live in my area, where do you usually go diving? The only site I know is Back Beach, but that's not the most exciting dive there is...

anyways, if anyone wants to dive this week, send me a message!!

thanks!!

-Chris

Hello Chris, welcome to the board.
Well my friend i'm in Boston as well and in the look for a buddy all the time, i usually leave out of Wintroph with the Boston Harbor Diving Co. Cap. Jim Sullivan or out of east Boston With Boston Diving services with Captain Pat B., Both very nice guys super professional and helpful, so you should try those two places, i do not know where are you located in Boston, but if you want to go out htis week let me know i can go out on Thursday September 1st. let me know if you ca do it this time or if not i'm trying to put a trip together Friday september 9th as well.

Cheers,

Rafael

Also see our New Divers forum...

:biggrinba don

Welcome to the board. Check out the link Lil Irish Temper posted. You will find plenty of buddies with in that forum. Good luck and congratulations on your recent cert. Here is another link to help you along.

Click here ---->[red]New Divers & Those Considering Diving [/red]

great! thanks a lot guys!
I just found out that I will, regrettably, not be able to dive for the next two or three weeks, but after that, you will defintely see me back in the water!!
I'll let you guys know when I'm going out!!

thanks!!!

-Chris

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom