Hey from Michigan!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

riff-raff

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I'm an AOW diver. I have been diving for about 4 years. I try to learn something new every year and this year I have been practicing with a new used dry suit.

I get out diving when I can, in between the rat race of life (work, kids, school, etc.). My family thinks that I am obsessed with diving, but I just figure it's a trade off from former bad habits (hunting, etc.) that I no longer take part in.

Would love to meet other divers in Michigan.

Cheers!
Cheryl :14:

Hi Cheryl.

Welcome to Scubaboard. Where in Michigan are you? I'm just outside of Detroit myself.

Come over to the Great Lakes Wrecking Crew forum. We're pretty active and it's a good place to hook up with other divers. I know we have at least two gatherings already planned for September.

Paula

riff-raff:
Hey from Michigan!

Michigan ?

Isn't that down south someplace? :11:

Kidding :D Paula said hi to you so your ok in my book,

Welcome to ScubaBoard.

Thanks Everyone!

Paula, I will definately check out the Great Lakes Wrecking Crew. I'll check out the dives planned for September too!

Cheryl

Dang your name sounds familiar?! Maybe it's similar to another one here. If you decide you would like to change it, that can be done. Cheryl is already in use, but maybe Cherylgirl...?

:bandit_2: don

I would second Paula's suggestion of visiting the Great Lakes Wrecking Crew forum. We have a Meet & Greet planned at Gilboa over the weekend of Sept 23-25. Should give you one of the best opportunities to meet local dive buddies. Let us know where you are in Michigan as we have several divers from the state that are active.

Mitten Diver

I live up near the Tri-Cities, well, actually a little further north near Standish. I do most of my diving in Higgins Lake. However, I dove Gilboa this past July and loved it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom