Burble burble...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scrubbo

Registered
Reaction score
Hi. I registered because Alison told me this board was good. Lo and behold, she was right! Lots of good threads, and very little of that evil spam and trolling junk. Definately a good signal to noise ratio!

Anyway, hi! I learned to dive in Montana (and got my drysuit cert as fast as possible!) and now I'm stuck in Wisconsin! Woe is me! I've been to the caribbean several times, all of which rocked despite the occasional bout of sea-sickness.

I'm glad to see a nice forum for stuff I like to do.

Also, Alison (who is a new poster here) got bit bad by the ol' scuba bug. She thought 10 foot visibility in Devil's Lake in Wisconsin was the coolest thing evah. Just wait till she sees what good tropical ocean diving is like!

Brandon (Scrubbo)

Hi from Green Bay, plenty of good places to dive in Wisconsin. Although early spring and late summer fall are best for good visibility.

Definitly won't compare to the tropic but you still can blow bubbles

And welcome to SB. Hope you like it here. :eyemouth:

Now Alison figured out how to size a photo to under 100 x 100 and load it in her Avatar. Need help...?

:bandit_2: don

Don't worry, Don, we're both computer geeks -- I just happen to have tons of avatars from livejournal lying around and perfectly sized for this board. :) I'm sure we'll see his as soon as he gets a chance!

As an aside, I'm having too much fun here today looking through everything. Hope the boss doesn't notice :wink:

alibee:
Don't worry, Don, we're both computer geeks -- I just happen to have tons of avatars from livejournal lying around and perfectly sized for this board. :) I'm sure we'll see his as soon as he gets a chance!

As an aside, I'm having too much fun here today looking through everything. Hope the boss doesn't notice :wink:
Just keep a business window handy to pull up. :admin:

So what is a wedding-o-doom? :11:

DandyDon:
Just keep a business window handy to pull up. :admin:

So what is a wedding-o-doom? :11:

Everything we do is a 'whatever-o-doom' because we are seriously inept supervillians.

Seriously, though, we're getting married on a beach in California... or rather on a bluff overlooking the beach. Sooooo pretty.

Having read through the boards, I'm starting to think Fiji may be the way to go.

Of course, I get swayed by whatever place I look at most recently. I started with Aruba/Bornaire, then looked at Tahiti and thought we should go there, now I'm think Fiji is the way to go!

Pretty much it works out like this:
Is it pretty? Does it have good food? Will we get seasick? Is the diving awesome? Is there fun stuff to do? Let's go!

I think we're vacation starved :wink:

Welcome to the board.... GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!....:lol2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom