Pacific Northwest

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

xtasea

Registered
Reaction score
Hi all!

Usually I read these posts but don't write. I am fairly new to diving and drysuit diving in the Seattle-Tacoma area. I love tropical diving but in order to develop my skills I purchased a drysuit to dive local. I am a female diver and look forward to the input and suggestions of my diving comrades. Until Then.

Pac-northwest....Cooold!! I got my advanced Cert in the good old Puget Sound! Yeah, a drysuit is a good idea! Anyway, I'm not in Guam with nice bathtub temp water. Welcome to the board.

Good Luck, Chad

You sound like a go-getter diver. Glad you joined us...

:zorros: don

Be sure to complete your Profile and separately - your Dive Info.

And don't be shy about posting. Click Forums above, tour the long list of choices, and jump in anywhere you're qualified. PM me with any questions, and I'll try to find a pretty good answer.

Hello, I am also from the PNW. I am thinking of diving around here since I have not been in any warm water since 2002. I hear there is some great diving, but a drysuit is a must.

Kuehneuger:
Hello, I am also from the PNW. I am thinking of diving around here since I have not been in any warm water since 2002. I hear there is some great diving, but a drysuit is a must.
Welcome to SB.com, but you are also welcome to post your own intro so we can welcome you appropriately.... :thumb:

Hi;

I dive around here a couple times a week. Lots of great sites locally, the San Juans and Canada.

I'm not sure of your cold water experience level and drysuit training. Conditions here can be challenging with limited viz and currents. If you're not sure of your abilities, then take a class, even a refresher.

Otherwise Seacrest or Redondo Beach are good starter places.

You're welcome to come check out my dive club; The Marker Buoy Dive Club . We're the largest in the area (200+ members) and have many dives every week. If you have some skills that need developing, we can point you in the right direction, and find like minded buddies.

Jack

:D Welcome to Scuba Board xtasea! It’s a good place to go if you are into diving. I enjoy being here. There have been so many people that have offered advice regarding my dream. I hope your question gets answered too. and Safe Diving from Matt. :jump013:

:wave-smil
Click here to greet a new member!
:giveusahu
No experience needed and it feels great!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom