New to the board, From NJ

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Scuba_Cartman, welcome to SB, looks like Laurens has, as always given you some very helpful advice.
David

Where about in Jersey?

:sunny Hi Scuba_Cartman,

I would like to Welcome you to Scuba Board –One of the most informative and dedicated boards on the net. You can meet a lot of helpful people here and it’s an awesome place to get answers to your questions regarding scuba diving. If you ever want to chat feel free to PM me.

Take care and Safe Diving

:palmtree:
-Matt-

:wave-smil
Click here to greet a new member!
:giveusahu
No experience needed and it feels great!

Tanked2.0:
Where about in Jersey?

Camden county, Audubon.

I am looking for someone to dive with on monday, however no one is diving on monday!

I am not too far from you.

Looks like the others gave you the links already...

:cowboy2: don

A few suggestions I do like to offer every new member. First, it's good to keep your Profile with location and Dive Info with number of dives up to date so other members can address any questions appropriately; edit these as possibly needed from your UserCP above or the Quick Links above.

And don't be shy about posting. Click Forums above, tour the long list of choices, and jump in anywhere you're qualified. PM me with any questions, and I'll try to find a pretty good answer.

Back
Top Bottom