The lake, it is said, never gives up her dead When the skies of November turn gloomy.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

markDoerr

Reaction score
Greetings from way up North (almost)!

I'm a green horn diver. And I am a proud member of Hoofers Scuba Club at the University of Wisconsin in Madison.

Got my OW on 14/8/2005 and my AOW 21/8/2005.

My first trip diving was a camping/dive trip at Munising, MI and the Alger Underwater Preserve in big lake they call Gitche Gumee (http://www.munising.com/Attractions/preserve.html). Way cool wreck diving up there. And when you get out of the water you get some of the best scenery available in the North woods.

Next dive was in Lake Michigan for two more wrecks. I'm loving wreck diving, but can't wait for my first salty water trip. Hopefully get to do some diving in Costa Rica in February 06.

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Welcome, Mark!

Just so happens November will be the 30th anniversary of The Fitz's sinking....

Hello markDoerr,
Welcome to ScubaBoard! I came here to look for help with my scuba diving dream and the response has been fantastic. So, I know you will enjoy being a member here. There are a lot of nice and informative scuba divers. It's a good place to meet other divers and share experiences and dreams. Take care and Happy Diving. Matt. :snorkels::yl2jump:

Welcome to the SB! This place really rocks and the divers and advice is some of the best you will receive.

The Dive Bum

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom