Greetings from Denver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

roomicus

New
Reaction score
Hello all,

My name is Pat and I just got my OWD certification 2 weeks ago while on my honeymoon in Jamaica. I've been thinking about getting certified for some time and I finally took the plunge. Now I'm hooked. Unfortunately, I had to leave the 85 deg waters and come home to Denver. Hopefully, I can live vicariously through everyone here until my next dive trip in the Spring.

Pat

welcome to the board. My sister and brother-in-law live in Brighton. They are getting certified this fall on their next visit here. congrats on the certification and addiction

Hey Pat, welcome.

You can always go jump into the Aurora mud puddle/resevoir with the Oysters. Or you can just employ the method in my signature...

You live in Denver and got certified in the Caribbean instead of Santa Rosa NM? Is that cheating...? :11: I'll be there the first weekend in Oct. Get a 7 mil wetsuit & a beanie and come on down.

:cowboy2: don

And don't be shy about posting. Click Forums above, tour the long list of choices, and jump in anywhere you're qualified. PM me with any questions, and I'll try to find a pretty good answer.

roomicus:
Hello all,

My name is Pat and I just got my OWD certification 2 weeks ago while on my honeymoon in Jamaica. I've been thinking about getting certified for some time and I finally took the plunge. Now I'm hooked. Unfortunately, I had to leave the 85 deg waters and come home to Denver. Hopefully, I can live vicariously through everyone here until my next dive trip in the Spring.

Pat

Believe it or not, a group of use get together and dive on a fairly regular basis at Denver area spots. The diving is not great, but it's still fun, and as a training experience it's very worthwhile. If you can dive the mudholes here, diving with good vis is cake. :hb2:

Check us out.

http://www.scubaboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=400

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom