Hello to everyone!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
My name is Katie and although it is hard to believe I love to dive! I just wanted to introduce myself and hopefully make some contacts in the underwater world. I am 20 and have not had the chance to go diving recently and I am missing it. My fiance left the gulf coast of Florida to be with me and although i didn't ask him I still feel rotten because he is an even more avid diver then me. Hopefully we will be back in paradise soon. Well, thanks for your lending your ear or in this case your eyes. I hope to get to know you all soon.

Welcome to the board!

Joe

:confined: Hello there scubatrippe, My name is Matt and I wanted to welcome you to the community. I think it’s the best board on the internet for divers. The people on here make it a really friendly place. It’s a great place to see what’s going on with divers. If you’d like to chat, please PM me. Just wanted to make you feel welcome!

Safe Diving, Take care.:azvatar:

Very glad to have you with us. If your fiance a member yet...?

:biggrinba don

And don't be shy about posting. Click Forums above, tour the long list of choices, and jump in anywhere you're qualified. PM me with any questions, and I'll try to find a pretty good answer.

Welcome to the board. You can dive almost anyway. You just have to look hard enough or drive far enough.... Good Luck....

Back
Top Bottom