Dee R U There???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aquatica672

Registered
Reaction score
Dee: just a quick hello to say hi to you and that it has been a very long time.

I have just joined the board and I am looking forward to reading all about it

Bernie aka Aquatica 672

Hi Bernie, welcome to SB, and yes Dee hangs out here on the board. Look for her name down at the bottom of the main page here and you click on her name when she's logged on and you can send her a private message (PM).
David

Are you in the Houston area. You might enjoy SB more if you add that to your profile. I dived Huntsville's Blue Lagoon with a friend's OW class earlier this month, took bunch of pics. :camera:

Dee is a busy lady on SB, but I don't see her in this forum much. I'll send her a PM with this. She can also set you up with an Instructos badge....

:zorros: don

And don't be shy about posting. Click Forums above, tour the long list of choices, and jump in anywhere you're qualified. PM me with any questions, and I'll try to find a pretty good answer.

Wow....a voice from the past! How are you doing, Bud? Don't forget to check out the U/W Photo form.

Tell Pam howdy for me! When are you guys going back to CCV with us? We've got room for ya on the May '06 trip! :D

sorry sweet one no more coco view for me. I am off to see the world. We are going to Utila this october, Grenada next april, Panama next july and then to wakatoby next october

bernie

Back
Top Bottom