Hello from Ottawa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi jonatuna,
Welcome to ScubaBoard, glad to hear you are getting certified for diving, you'll love it.
Right here on the board is a great place for new divers to learn much about diving and diving equipment. Have fun & good luck.
David

btw: love the username

Hey tuna, welcome to the board. You'll find quite a few Ottawa folks here and there are often discussions about dive sites along the St Lawrence.

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Hi there tuna... welcome to SB..... great chat, great people, great info.

I am from Ottawa also so if you need any info, don't hesitate to send me a PM

You'll love diving here, we are so lucky, so much to see.

Welcome to the board. I know you will love diving. Just becareful though. Once you start diving, you will start selling everything to buy new gear......car, house, clothes, children.....

Dang - there's good diving there, too. I love diving Brockville.

:cowboy: don

And don't be shy about posting. Click Forums above, tour the long list of choices, and jump in anywhere you're qualified. PM me with any questions, and I'll try to find a pretty good answer.

Man - thanks everyone for all the welcomes. I'm going to have to check back often - there sure seems to be a lot of activity on this site.

'tuna

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom