Hello from Johannesburg South Africa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tromp

Registered
Reaction score
Hi, I am still very new to diving. My wife and I have been threateing for years to take up the sport but never got around to it. We start our open water course on Monday September 26, 2005. We are both looking forward to it and our 10 year old daughter is joining us. We have also booked our first dive at Sodwana Bay for 5-7 October. Hope to year from somebody somewhere. :14: Cheers from Sunny South Africa

Wonder if this guy's first name is Tommy, cause then I'm family...........welcome the world of diving.

Hey Tommy, welcome to ScubaBoard :D
David

Welcome to the board!

Joe

hi there and welcome to the board. glad you decided, better late than never. would be nice too if your daughter could join you

Good to have you here - drop in often...

:cowboy: don

And don't be shy about posting. Click Forums above, tour the long list of choices, and jump in anywhere you're qualified. PM me with any questions, and I'll try to find a pretty good answer.

Welcome to the board and to the world of SCUBA. Enjoy both. You have an interesting region to dive in... I hope to get there within the next two years myself!

Thanks to all who responded. Will let you know how the course went. Bought all our soft gear today, so really getting excited!

Back
Top Bottom