New Member in VA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cje20171

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have dive fever. Cant think about much else. Just completed rescue and will start DM soon. This is a great resourse for me. Thanks to everyone who participates. I am amazed at the dive counts of some of the members. I am becoming very comfortable under water and now am looking to go to the next level. Anyonw have any comments on PADI DM course being a challenge?

welcome to scubaboard. I'm in MD. We're always looking for people to go out to some of the quarries around the mid-atlantic area. Hope you can make some of those dives... before they all close down for the winter :)

Chris

Welcome to the board!
The DM course is challenging but it is a lot of fun too. The swim kicked my butt!

Joe

cje20171:
I have dive fever. Cant think about much else.

I can relate cje, I mean my work is getting in the way of my diving for cryin' out loud. :D Anyway, welcome to ScubaBoard. If you want to chat or hook up with other divers in your area, click on:

Mid Atlantic Bottom Feeders

See ya around the boards,

wetrat

welcome to the boards! lots of cool people here to help you with any questions you may have. also a great place to meet divers in your local area. good luck and dive safe:)

wetrat:
I can relate cje, I mean my work is getting in the way of my diving for cryin' out loud. :D Anyway, welcome to ScubaBoard. If you want to chat or hook up with other divers in your area, click on:

Mid Atlantic Bottom Feeders

See ya around the boards,

wetrat
The NC Wreck Divers are also in tune with the mid-atlantic crowd. We sort of mix nicely with them... like any good neighbor would :)

I just like to say Howdy to every new member. Buzz me if I can help...?

:bandit_2: don

And don't be shy about posting. Click Forums above, tour the long list of choices, and jump in anywhere you're qualified. PM me with any questions, and I'll try to find a pretty good answer.

Thanks for all the replies. Mission acomplished. I feel welcome. Now on the forums.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom