New from Philly!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sirensong

Reaction score
Does anyone in Philadelphia dive? Is anybody out there from Philly?

I got certified almost 2 years ago now. Just been to Dominica, Cozumel and the Keys. LOVED Dominica. Has anyone else been? What a great trip. I'd go again in a heartbeat. I'm thinking of going to Bonaire in November. Any recommendations?

Melissa

I'm a displaced Philly suburb guy. I lived most of my life until the age of 18 in the Ridley Township area ( South near the airport ). I've been moving South ever since. You'll have to come visit the panhandle of Florida some day - be sure to bring a supply of Hoagies, Cheese-steaks, and Pretzels ( those are the things I miss most from there :D ). Welcome to a great place - ScubaBoard :thumb:.

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Yes, we certainly have Philly divers on board, and this is a good place to introduce yourself to them. Anyway, glad you're here. Check your local dive club forum here, as well as the Carribean and Cozumel forums...

:bandit_2: don

And don't be shy about posting. Click Forums above, tour the long list of choices, and jump in anywhere you're qualified. PM me with any questions, and I'll try to find a pretty good answer.

Hey Melissa welcome! We used to live just across the bridge in NJ! We are now living on Bonaire. You should also check out some of the dive shops in NJ at the shore. They have groups that dive the wrecks off the Jersey shore on a weekly basis! Enjoy

Liz

hi there and welcome to the board, havent been to any of those places but its defintely on my wishlist of top ten divesites to visit before im 40:)

dvrliz1:
Hey Melissa welcome! We used to live just across the bridge in NJ! We are now living on Bonaire. You should also check out some of the dive shops in NJ at the shore. They have groups that dive the wrecks off the Jersey shore on a weekly basis! Enjoy

Liz

Sorry, Jersey diving isn't for me! I kind of like to see things when I'm down there, and oh yeah, there's that cold water problem....How did you manage a move to Bonaire? God, that's my dream. Was it easy? Guess you just totally regret it, right? :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom