Hello from Missouri

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

InlandCape

Registered
Reaction score
Hello all, I too finally decided that it was time to sign up. I have been reading posts for a while and thought it was time to participate or uh ask lots of questions. I have been OW certified for about 16 years and only logged a few dives in that time. Last year my son was old enough to get certified and that has motivated us all to do some more diving. My wife and I completed our AOW and look to continue on. Thanks to all for the great advice and opportunity to share info and stories.

Hi IC,

I first got certified in Cape G 19 years ago, by Wayne at the local shop. Contact me if you need a dive buddy for IL-MO-IN-KY.

theskull

Welcome to the board; you'll find lots of info here. I'm about thirty minutes south of Paducah, not that far from you. I do a lot of diving at Mermet Springs; let me know if you want to go sometime.

Be sure to check out the Midwest Muck Divers section of this board and the midwestdive.com board. Lot of diving/buddies in those two places. steve

Thanks Theskull and Steve2281, We will definitely be in touch. We were at mermet a few weeks ago for a quick dive. We will let others know when we are headed there again so we can put a face to the name. Theskull, unfortunately there is not a dive shop here anymore. We go to St. Louis typically.

Welcome to the board!

Joe

I'm not into lake diving, and I don't guess you have any more reefs or wrecks than we do in the Texas Panhandle, so - maybe you can get good at traveling? :pilot: That's my approach anyway.

Enjoy the board...

:cowboy2: don

And don't be shy about posting. Click Forums above, tour the long list of choices, and jump in anywhere you're qualified. PM me with any questions, and I'll try to find a pretty good answer.

Back
Top Bottom