Greetings from North Carolina

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

vyperman

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello all! I'm relatively new to diving with 76 dives in my log since July 2003 - Rawling in Virginia, offshore North Carolina with Olympus, Bahamas, Virgin Islands (while sailing the Carribean), and the Finnish Sea of the Archipelago. I've spent a lot of time training - PADI OWC, AOWC, Rescue, etc. and now finishing my PADI Divemasters. I considered that being able to assist and teach others would make be a better and safety concious diver. Since I'm starting later (not late) in my years (62), I have a lot of diving to catch up.

I am looking forward to participating in the forum and gaining from the hard earned knowledge of fellow divers. Thanks to all of you for making such valuable base of knowledge available.

vyperman (from my Suunto dive computer)

jefrench
chapel hill, north carolina

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Sounds like you're having fun - great. :thumb:

:cowboy2: don

And don't be shy about posting. Click Forums above, tour the long list of choices, and jump in anywhere you're qualified. PM me with any questions, and I'll try to find a pretty good answer.

welcome! come visit us in the nc forum here, and at ncdivers.com too!

welcome to the board. sounds like you already have a pretty diverse array of dives. that's great! if you are ever in the OBX area, let me know and i'll take you for a great shore dive out here!

Thanks to everyone for extending a warm welcome. Hope to dive with you at some time.

Hello jefrench,

If your ever looking for somebody to go diving with I live close by in Efland.

Welcome to SCUBA

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom