Hai all,

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kym1489

Registered
Reaction score
Good day to every one, actually i am VERY new in the diving world and i didnt have the diving license yet. But i promise to myself that i will get it on next year. So wish me luck............. sorry cos didnt have any experience to share with, but i thank to you all , i have a great time here to look over your experiences and i think it will help me in the future.

Hi KYM !!!

Welcome to Scubaboard from a fellow Malaysian. Happy belated birthday !!!!!!

You'll find lots of info on diving in the region on SB and you'll be surprised on how much info there is on Malaysia. If you fell in love with diving from your intro at Kuantan, just wait till you get to the other sites which are much better !!!

If you need any info or help when you are ready for your open water certification send me a private message.

Tze

Hey Kim, welcome to SB, great place for those getting into scuba for the first time to ask all those questions we have as beginners.
David

:happywave Hello there kym1489, welcome to Scuba Board! I have been impressed with the help I’ve received from here. You came to the right place to seek advice and see what other divers are up to. Take care and Safe Diving. Matt. :walksmil:​

Joining here even before you start is great - hope we can help you a lot...

:cowboy: don

And don't be shy about posting. Click Forums above, tour the long list of choices, and jump in anywhere you're qualified. PM me with any questions, and I'll try to find a pretty good answer.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom