Hi Buddies!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hello ray,from san diego california!!

RaymondCheung:
Hi, I am new here and am from Hong Kong and like to meet more new friends from different places.

Hi Raymond,

Welcome to Scubaboard !!! Lots of info in general asia sub forum.

Hi Raymond, and welcome to ScubaBoard. How's the diving out your way?
David

Welcome to Scuba Board RaymondCheung, I hope you enjoy being a member! and Safe Diving. Matt. :partytime

Good to have you aboard. Check it all out and drop in often....

:cowboy: don

And don't be shy about posting. Click Forums above, tour the long list of choices, and jump in anywhere you're qualified. PM me with any questions, and I'll try to find a pretty good answer.

Thanks for the warm welcome. I've just finished my Rescue Diver training and am planning to finish my Divemaster training next year. I love to have more dives for I keep on learning new things and gaining new experiences after each dive. :10:

hey ray, welcome aboard

that's a great idea to wait a little before getting your DM training... never hurts
to have some experience before doing on to DM

hi there and welcome to the board! a classmate of mine at my dir training was from hongkong, he runs the local tdi in hk. you should give him a call. good luck btw you came to the right place, many good folks here to help ya out.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom