Hello from Port St Lucie Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

captainwolf

Registered
Reaction score
I'm New To This Forum. I'm Captain Wolf Kutzner. I Have A Sailboat Charter Business Out Of Fort Pierce Fl. A 34 Ft Hunter Were We Do Gourmet Dinner And Appetizer Cruises. I Recently Got Padi Certified And Enjoy Diving Of Our Boat.
THANKS WOLF KUTZNER

Welcome to the board Wolf. Give me a PM. I live in Fort Pierce. Coool!!

I would love a chance to dive off your boat....

Captain, welcome to SB, plenty other Floridians here on the board.
Check out the Florida Conch Divers and don't forget to fill out your profile.
David

Hi there captainwolf, My name is Matt. Welcome to the Board! You should enjoy it here, you will find lots of information about diving. You can also meet many nice people too. Have a fun time here. and Safe Diving. :jump013: :diver:

You are welcome to put your business link in your Signature, or even better - a hyper link...

:bandit_2: don

And don't be shy about posting. Click Forums above, tour the long list of choices, and jump in anywhere you're qualified. PM me with any questions, and I'll try to find a pretty good answer.

greeting capt. wolf welcome to the board! i wish i could join you guys fro some good ole coking unfortunately im a world away! all the best to you.

murphdivers286:
Welcome to the board Wolf. Give me a PM. I live in Fort Pierce. Coool!!

I would love a chance to dive off your boat....
I tried to call you testerday while sailing to the gulf stream. Had a great sail saw lots of dolphins racing our boat. I.m at the city marina on K dock The boat is on the left and has a charter sign on it. Across from the Manatee center.
Later Captain Wolf

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom