Newbie from Iowa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nzirbel

New
Reaction score
Just dropping a line to say "hi" to you all. The boards are great and keep me laughing.
Nick

Hey Nick, welcome to ScubaBoard and glad to hear you like the place, even if it cracks you up.

David

Hi Nick,

This place has everything! Have you checked out our scuba limericks forum? That cracks me right up every time. :D

Scuba Limericks

Great to have you around and please dive safe!

wetrat

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Hi Nick; What part of Iowa are you from? I live in the North west part of Iowa by Sioux City if you know where that's at. Maybe we can get together sometime for a dive or two.

Ed

nzirbel:
Just dropping a line to say "hi" to you all. The boards are great and keep me laughing.

Nick
]

Welcome to the Board. You know anyone in Ringgold County? :D

Laughing is good. It'll help if you'll complete your profile and dive info...

:biggrinba don

And don't be shy about posting. Click Forums above, tour the long list of choices, and jump in anywhere you're qualified. PM me with any questions, and I'll try to find a pretty good answer.

I live in NE Iowa about 30 minutes east of Mason City. Not a lot of diving to be had here but enjoy a yearly trip to Hayward Wis. to get wet. Got busy this year and only got wet once. What a shame!
Nick

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom