Back in the water after 9 years

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaFrog01

Contributor
Reaction score
Just wanted to take a moment and say hello. I started my dive training in 1995 in Naples Italy while stationed at AFSouth NATO Base. During that time I completed certification through PADI in OW, AOW, and Rescue. After returning to the states diving kind of went by the way side for one reason or anther. I never really wanted to stop diving but as luck would have it I did. Recently I rediscovered my passion for diving and went out and purchased a complete new set of diving gear (I’ll post what I purchased later). Currently I’m living in the Dallas / Ft Worth area and anticipate making the Flower Gardens/ Oil Rigs one of my first dives. This board has been a great source of information so thank you to all of you. I hope to meet up with some local divers (Tx Swamp Diver) in the near future. Its great to be here.

Welcome back!

But it looks like you've been here a few weeks and active posting. :thumb:

:cowboy2: don

Back
Top Bottom