Hello everyone

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey D, welcome to ScubaBoard, good luck on your certification, and congratulations on finding us, great place for those new to diving to get information on gear and diving locations or finding other to dive with in your location. Speaking of locations, if you fill out your profile with your location, it makes it easier for our board members to assist you better when needed.
David

Welcome D,You have found the place for all the answers to your questions!
Good luck with your certification and get ready to be addicted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WoooHooooo :cheering: what an exciting time for you! You are going to have a BLAST... welcome to the board and to your new addiction.. If there's anything I can help you with, please feel free to shoot me over a PM....

BTW, kee us upated on your certification progress!!!

This is a great place for more info. It'll help if you'll complete your Profile and Dive Info...

:biggrinba don

And don't be shy about posting. Click Forums above, tour the long list of choices, and jump in anywhere you're qualified. PM me with any questions, and I'll try to find a pretty good answer.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom