New Jersey Diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I just joined the board and I've been looking around quite a bit and I couldn't find a forum specific to the area that I would be diving in most often. I live in New Jersey and I would dive around the Belmar region the most. Can anyone give me any advice with colder water diving or even better, diving in this region?

Welcome to the Board. The best thing is to get a good exposure suit going dry is a good choice. :D

Check out the wreck valley section on this board. It is for New Jersey, PA, and New York. Also if you have any specific questions fire away and I will do my best to answer those questions.

Welcome to ScubaBoard, looks like you are already being pointed in the right direction.
David

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Be sure to check our New Divers forum, and let me know if you need any help finding your local dive club here...

:cowboy2: don

And don't be shy about posting. Click Forums above, tour the long list of choices, and jump in anywhere you're qualified. PM me with any questions, and I'll try to find a pretty good answer.

Back
Top Bottom