Hello from Jax!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

brendar

New
Reaction score
Took a Discover Scuba course in July at Looe key and now I'm hooked! I'm planning on getting certified next month so I'll have lots of questions for you :)

brendar:
Took a Discover Scuba course in July at Looe key and now I'm hooked! I'm planning on getting certified next month so I'll have lots of questions for you :)

Another Jax person...WOOHOO!! Good for you on the certification! You will not regret it. Do you know what shop you are using for your cert yet? Need any info, I'll try to help. :D

gecko2gecko:
Another Jax person...WOOHOO!! Good for you on the certification! You will not regret it. Do you know what shop you are using for your cert yet? Need any info, I'll try to help. :D

We're thinking Meridian Divers. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated! Where do you go to get your gear? I'm using this month to get all that stuff, but have no idea where to start. I was thinking about getting a mask first, but don't know the first thing about it. I just know I want a good one b/c on our discovery course the mask leaked a few times and that was a bummer! Thanks for your help!

brendar:
We're thinking Meridian Divers. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated! Where do you go to get your gear? I'm using this month to get all that stuff, but have no idea where to start. I was thinking about getting a mask first, but don't know the first thing about it. I just know I want a good one b/c on our discovery course the mask leaked a few times and that was a bummer! Thanks for your help!

I dropped you a PM with more info. I use Scuba Tiger out in Orange Park. They have taken VERY good care of us since before we were even certified. Every mask I've found leaks a little bit. Not the most comfortable feeling in the world. Once you find a good fitting mask, it will get better.

brendar:

WELCOME aboard!
I can assure you that you will find all your answers here.
Good luck on your certification.
And you think that you are hooked now,just wait!

Safe diving!

Welcome to the board!

Joe

I like to say HI! to each new member here, but I've been off for a few days, and so - I'm late.

Glad you've joined us...

don
:cowboy:

PM me if I can help you get started around here....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom