Hello from Jeff Reitz

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jreitz1

New
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I've been snooping around for a while, but now hoping to get more active on the boards. I'm a PADI Rescue Diver with 87 dives. I just celebrated 3yrs of diving on Labor Day. :) I also work part-time at Liburdi's SCUBA Center and help lead the Camptown Divers Dive Club for the shop. Feel free to ask me any questions about the group. :14:

Jeff Reitz
jreitz1@aol.com

HELLO Jeff and wellcome ABOARD.
Feel free to share your knowledge and your experiences
Dive safe!

Welcome to the board!

Joe

jreitz1:
I've been snooping around for a while, but now hoping to get more active on the boards. I'm a PADI Rescue Diver with 87 dives. I just celebrated 3yrs of diving on Labor Day. :) I also work part-time at Liburdi's SCUBA Center and help lead the Camptown Divers Dive Club for the shop. Feel free to ask me any questions about the group. :14:

Jeff Reitz
jreitz1@aol.com
Jeff, welcome to SB! Congrats on the 3yrs. If you've been snooping for a bit, then you probably already know what a great place it is! See you on the board, dive safe.

Hey Jeff, welcome aboard and glad to see you're posting now. :lurk2:
David

I like to say HI! to each new member here, but I've been off for a few days, and so - I'm late.

Glad you've joined us...

don
:cowboy:

PM me if I can help you get started around here....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom