Hello from Richmond Va

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

finfin

Registered
Reaction score
Hey, just thought Id introduce myself, My name is Peter, origonally from London England, I have been diving for over 10 years, and always looking to get advise, so hence the sign up too this forum.
Like wise , I hope my comments will be of some use too others seeking an input on a subject.
Well, thanks for stopping by, and look forward too seeing you all in Cyber world.
Byeee.

finfin:
Hey, just thought Id introduce myself, My name is Peter, origonally from London England, I have been diving for over 10 years, and always looking to get advise, so hence the sign up too this forum.
Like wise , I hope my comments will be of some use too others seeking an input on a subject.
Well, thanks for stopping by, and look forward too seeing you all in Cyber world.
Byeee.

Hi Peter, check out ncdivers.com. It's an active group and we dive lake Rawlings just south of you pretty often.

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Peter, welcome to SB! I'm sure with your ten years experience, you'll have some great stuff to contribute to the board. Happy and safe diving!

Hi Peter and welcome to Scubaboard, great place IMO.
David

scubajoe:
Welcome to the board!

Joe
Hey there Scuba Joe, I have too tell you that the Silo dive is on my list of things todo, do you have any pics of the dive.?
Im currently looking too get into tek diving, and am going thru the paces of deciding what gear Im going to upgrade too.
Im torn between Zeagle Ranger LTD, and OMS backplate rig. I guess I'll figure that out eventually.
Im into wreck diving in Morehead City N.C, but would like to try other things.
I have dove in Cancun, and Bahamas, which is nice for the pics, but up until now my Wife, Kids and Mortgage has limited me too the "dooable diving".
I was ore struck from a documentary I saw on the Silo diving..I jelous.
Well, thanks for taking the time too respond too the noobie, I appreciate that.
Peter.

I like to say HI! to each new member here, but I've been off for a few days, and so - I'm late.

Glad you've joined us...

don
:cowboy:

PM me if I can help you get started around here....

finfin:
Byeee.

Hey, if you are looking for fellow divers in the Richmond area and are interested,
on October 11th, the Richmond Dive Club is having their monthly meeting at La Siesta restaurant on Midlothian Turnpike.
Social hour begins at 6:00pm and the meeting starts at 7:00pm.
Maybe we will see you there!
Here is our webpage
http://www.richmonddiveclub.com

Back
Top Bottom