Hello from Pennsylvania!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Christy and welcome to ScubaBoard, I'm from California, I believe there are quite a few divers from PA here on the board.
David

Hi Christy,

Welcome!!
I'm in Bucks County, PA and scheduled to do my check-out dives for my OWD C-card later this month. Where in PA are you?

HIya! I used to live in Erie, but now live in Florida! Welcome to the board, hope you enjoy your SI here.

Welcome to SB Christy!

Lycogal06:
Hello everyone!
My name is Christy and I'm a newly certified OWD

Anyone from PA?
Hello from Florida! Welcome to the board. Regional forums on SB make it pretty easy to meet dive buddies in your area. Not sure of your location in PA..... Great Lakes Wrecking Crew or possibly New England Lobsta Divers? ( a li'l help here, ya'll) There's great folks from all over the world on SB. If you're ever planning to come to Florida, let us know, we'll conch it up! :14:

Welcome to Scubaboard, Christy... They've got some good places to dive in PA. Start saving for some dive travel.

I like to say HI! to each new member here, but I've been off for a few days, and so - I'm late.

Glad you've joined us...

don
:cowboy:

PM me if I can help you get started around here....

Lycogal06:
Hello everyone!
My name is Christy and I'm a newly certified OWD

Anyone from PA?

Hey christy,

Im at school in philly, just did my AOWD at Dutch springs. Lycogal06 eh? u dont go to lycoming do u? If so enjoy homecoming this weekend, root for the team, my buddy plays on it!

Back
Top Bottom