Hello From Vancouver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jeckyll

Contributor
Reaction score
Just saying "Hi".

I'm new to diving (currently taking the Open Water course).

:)

Welcome Jeckyll,

I hope your course goes well, and if you're ever looking for someone to dive with in the Vancouver area, feel free to pm me, I'm always looking for new buddies.

Chris

Thanks Chris :)

I'm having a lot of fun with the course and will be looking for some people to dive with once I'm done. (IDC where i'm taking my open water has 'fun dives' every week, and I'm thinking of joining some of those to gain more experience).

I'll definately keep you offer in mind (as long as you don't mind diving with a newbie).

:)

Bjorn

Thanks David. I saw that too.

Maybe it's just that the diving up here is supposed to be best in the winter due to the increased viz. :)

I like to say HI! to each new member here, but I've been off for a few days, and so - I'm late.

Glad you've joined us...

don
:cowboy:

PM me if I can help you get started around here....

Don: Thank you for the offer. At the moment I'm really just reading what I can and trying to absorb information where I can. (and I'm familiar with online forums, so I'm capable of finding the 'search' button :D )

I just purchased my mask, snorkle and fins. I'm waiting with everything else until I'm sure that what I'm going to buy is going to suit me well :)

Back
Top Bottom